domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

5 Important Aspects of My Life

The most important aspect in my life is my family. They are my best friends my confidents, I can trust them, and I know they will be there for me no matter what. They have supported me in everything I've done. I love my family soo MUCH!
One important aspect in my life is my tennis national team. Even though tennis is an individual sport, making it selfish, there is always time for a team to support you. During all these years I've made very good friends who support me in my good and bas times.
Rafael Nadal is my inspiration and my role model. He has helped me see that I need to fight for what I want, no matter what happens. He is an important aspect in my life because one day I dream to be like him.
One important aspect in my life is tennis, because it has helped me become in a better person that is perseverant, disciplined, and determined. I have learned to fight for what I want. 
One important aspect in my life are my friends. They have always been there for me in my good and bad. One of my greatest fear is to leave to college and not being able to share all moments with them again. 











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario